02 October 2005

picture

here is a picture of me and my hubby! his name is david, and he is my best friend. i don't have too much to say today. sunday's are just nice to bum around and relax. i have to say, that some of you may laugh at me, and some may truly understand. you know when you see a show on tv that you used to watch all the time when you were growing up? and how even if you normally wouldn't watch it except that it brings back good memories? well, there is an andy griffeth marathon on today, and i'm hooked. so sorry to make this short, but i'm going back to watch. have a great end of the day!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Hey Lar! It's been awhile, I enjoyed reading all of your blogs (: And hey i know what you mean about those old shows...for me its old movies. Meet Me In St. Louis I could watch that everyday for a month I think!! So many memories, and of course good old Anne of green Gables and the Sound of Music. I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend at Homecoming!! LOVE YA, Meg Roth

David Tellez said...

Dont be sorry...The Andy Griffith Show is an awesome show! I love Mayberry and if I could, I would totally move there in a heart beat right next door to Aunt Bee, so I could have some of her good ol' home cookin' you know? Too bad, a place like that only exists in TV Land...

ashley said...

i'm totally into old shows. i would have to admit that my era would lie in the Hey Dude! realm. perhaps that's not totally an "oldie" :)
i'm glad to see so many are blogging on your site. i've earmarked you on mine, la!
keep that bloggin' a rollin'.