this morning has been relaxing so far. friday mornings are like our weekend. david works friday night and all day saturday, so friday mornings are our time to spend together. we slept in a bit and awoke to the sun streaming in the windows. it got very cold last night, so dave got up and turned on the heat. we had a space heater in our room, so it was nice and cozy in bed! i didn't want to get out. but we did and dave made french toast for our breakfast and now we are sitting in the living room, i am typing and drinking a cup of coffee (i finally don't mind the taste again!) and dave is fiddling around with his guitar, playing and singing...i love to hear him sing. as i sit, i can feel the baby kicking a bit. it feels like someone is poking my stomach! it is a beautiful day! i love to relax and enjoy quality time with my husband.13 October 2006
our morning
this morning has been relaxing so far. friday mornings are like our weekend. david works friday night and all day saturday, so friday mornings are our time to spend together. we slept in a bit and awoke to the sun streaming in the windows. it got very cold last night, so dave got up and turned on the heat. we had a space heater in our room, so it was nice and cozy in bed! i didn't want to get out. but we did and dave made french toast for our breakfast and now we are sitting in the living room, i am typing and drinking a cup of coffee (i finally don't mind the taste again!) and dave is fiddling around with his guitar, playing and singing...i love to hear him sing. as i sit, i can feel the baby kicking a bit. it feels like someone is poking my stomach! it is a beautiful day! i love to relax and enjoy quality time with my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That sounds like a wonderful day! I'm glad you can drink coffee again...that must have been annoying.
I loved to feel John moving in my belly, it never got old for me. There is nothing like it.
I'm so excited for you!
:)
rub your belly for me :)
Laura,
Thanks so much for the recipe. I will be sure to try it! Like I said, the only thing out here that tells me its fall is the colder weather...no color...ah well. So I'll cook up this pie as a reminder...
I hope you are well! Keep in touch!
~Christa
PS--We're really not liking watching LOST on TV...too many commericials and not enough story...I want to pop in the next episode but have to wait until next Wed.!
It's a rainy, cool Friday moring and I thought of you, Laura. I can't believe how fast your preganancy is going, soon your mornings with dave will be "family time!" How cool is that?!
Keep the updates coming.
~Alicia
Post a Comment