David, Laura and Arianna
Laura,It has been wonderful to see what the Lord has done in Arianna's life so far. Thank you for sharing your journey through words and photos. I really would love to hear from you. (You can contact me via my blog.)Rachel
Each time I had a gall bladder attack, scar tissue would form, and that was the reason for it being white. Covered in scar tissue. I am glad you liked the box, and I hope all goes well as the family life begins.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Laura,
It has been wonderful to see what the Lord has done in Arianna's life so far. Thank you for sharing your journey through words and photos.
I really would love to hear from you. (You can contact me via my blog.)
Rachel
Each time I had a gall bladder attack, scar tissue would form, and that was the reason for it being white. Covered in scar tissue.
I am glad you liked the box, and I hope all goes well as the family life begins.
Post a Comment