Praise the Lord! I have been praying for you and your baby. How wonderful that you can celebrate the sacrifice Christ made on the cross with your family together. :) Happy Easter to you.
oooooh, laura. how nice for this all to be over. let me know when ash is gone so i can help out! don't be afraid to "crash" God's hands will catch you!
We are so happy for you. I have to agree with Ashley that she is the cutest baby ever, well next to my little man. He sure thinks she's cute! Take care and ask for all the help you can get! Praise God for great miracles! Erica Brokopp www.brokoppbits.blogspot.com
yeah!!!!! have to tell you i was THRILLED to get my text message that she was in the car!!! praise the LORD!! He is good--and this is a great Easter blessing!
let me know how you want me to send the pics of her. maybe you can call me with your photobucket info...i think emailing them may take too long.
Congratulations Laura and Dave!! Thats awesome!!! :) Can't wait to hear how life has changed now that she is home with you. I am so excited for you guys.
David and Laura, We are praising God with you that your precious daughter is now home with you where she belongs!! She is so beautiful! I'm sure you are enjoying every minute with her. We will continue to pray that all goes well as you adjust to being a family of three. Looking forward to meeting Ariana in August! Don and Charlotte
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!! How true this statement must ring in your ears!! I am sooooo very glad to hear that you are all home together! God Bless
How perfect! Praise God she's home. I'm really happy for you. He is faithful and will continue to give you grace as your life continues adjusting! You will be blessed.
18 comments:
Praise the Lord! I have been praying for you and your baby. How wonderful that you can celebrate the sacrifice Christ made on the cross with your family together. :) Happy Easter to you.
awesome :-)
Have a VERY happy Easter, what a blessing, and def. an easter weekend you won't forget :-)
oooooh, laura. how nice for this all to be over. let me know when ash is gone so i can help out! don't be afraid to "crash" God's hands will catch you!
p.s. that was janet :)
We are so happy for you. I have to agree with Ashley that she is the cutest baby ever, well next to my little man. He sure thinks she's cute! Take care and ask for all the help you can get! Praise God for great miracles!
Erica Brokopp
www.brokoppbits.blogspot.com
yeah!!!!! have to tell you i was THRILLED to get my text message that she was in the car!!! praise the LORD!! He is good--and this is a great Easter blessing!
let me know how you want me to send the pics of her. maybe you can call me with your photobucket info...i think emailing them may take too long.
sniff her neck for aunt ashie!
That is wonderful news!!!
We are so happy for you. Have a Happy Easter. Enjoy the precious gift from God.
Love,
Aunt Kay, Cousin Dale, Patty and kids.
BLESSING!!
home sweet home :)
Congratulations Laura and Dave!! Thats awesome!!! :) Can't wait to hear how life has changed now that she is home with you. I am so excited for you guys.
Love ya,
Meg
What a blessing and answer to prayer to have Arianna home and in time for Easter. We're looking forward to seeing pics of you three in your own home.
Happy Resurrection Day!
love,
Christa
Praise God!!! How exciting!
David and Laura,
We are praising God with you that your precious daughter is now home with you where she belongs!! She is so beautiful! I'm sure you are enjoying every minute with her. We will continue to pray that all goes well as you adjust to being a family of three. Looking forward to meeting Ariana in August!
Don and Charlotte
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!! How true this statement must ring in your ears!! I am sooooo very glad to hear that you are all home together! God Bless
How perfect! Praise God she's home. I'm really happy for you. He is faithful and will continue to give you grace as your life continues adjusting! You will be blessed.
Can't wait to meet her!
God is so good, is He not? I am so happy for you, Laura. Enjoy every moment.
Rachel (Gaskill) Balardelle
Praise the Lord! That is such wonderful news.
Post a Comment