13 July 2007

4 months old


Last night my dad came over with his camera, so we finally got new pictures! here he is with his granddaughter





isn't she cute?









look at my new slippers!! they have butterflies on them




look how good i can hold my head up!




ari and daddy



ari and mommy. like my new haircut? i got 10" off!








reading richard scarry


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! Love the new pics! SO CUTE!! I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you. Again I need to visit. Well have a great rest of the weekend.

Love,
Meg

amanda said...

awww! look how big she is getting! she's so pretty! hope all is well and that everything at church is going well too!
<3,amanda

Anonymous said...

Laura,

Your hair looks great! And Arianna is getting so big and pretty! Thanks for the update! I hope you 3 are having a fantastic summer!

C

Anonymous said...

yay pictures!! Very cute! I definitely see alot of you in her! Nice haircut too- I'm sure it feels so much lighter for the summer!

elisa said...

i wanna come really soon!! i have grad class this weekend, but the following weekend maybe - friday afternoon or saturday or something.

DD said...

She is is cute!! I especially love the one with your dad! It is so weird to think he is a grandpa now! :-)