(if you click on them, they will open up bigger)
Ari looking out the screen door at Dave
I bought some magnets for Ari to play with when I have to be in the kitchen.
HEY THERE!
Ari and I stopped by to visit Dave at the country club. She loved walking around on the grass.
The beautiful view of the golf course.
Walking back to the car.
Ari had a dr. appt. so we entertained her with crackers and Veggie Tales while we were waiting.
She found 2 cups.


5 comments:
Wow those pics are incredible. Where did you get the hair bow in the first pictures, so cute! Also, I am totally going to steal the magnet idea!!!
the first and third and all the pics from the dr.'s office are from the dollar bin at target. i'm sorry to say they don't have them anymore, but usually they have some sort of baby hair stuff there. i LOVE the dollar bin there! the second picture is from a pack of headbands i just bought at walmart for $1.97. i can't remember if i got them in the hair section, or in the girls section, near the baby section. it has 6 different colors and they're cut with a wavy edge and have sparkly thread woven in. really cute up close!
oh, and the magnets were 88 cents at walmart. but i'll warn you, some of the magnets are already falling out. i just glued them back in. just keep an eye on them.
You've been tagged. Check out our blog =)
Laura,
Aww, she's so cute and I do like the headbands...I wonder if Karis would keep them in :) I'll have to give them a try!
Meagan Delong
Post a Comment