28 July 2008

visit with Ashley

a few weeks ago, Ari and I drove out to Dallas, PA to meet up with my best friend, Ashley, who was visiting her parents for the weekend. here are a few snapshots of our mini-trip...


Ari sporting some sunglasses that my friend Janet gave her.






Ash and Ari




my favorite picture from the day


Ash and Ari as we were saying goodbye

6 comments:

DD said...

HOw cute is she! So photogenic!! I love the sunglasses!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Laura! You're over here at blogspot now? do you like it better than xanga? I've been thinking about switching over too.

Meg said...

Aww, I love the pics of her in the hat! But how is the world do you talk her into keeping it on? I'm lucky if I get one picture before Karis yanks hers off :)

My pregnancy is going well now -- the morning sickness has totally stopped since I'm in the second trimester and I'm slowly starting to gain back the weight I lost. Its so nice to not be sick to my stomach all the time :) Thanks for asking!
Meagan DeLong

Laura Siegrist said...

meg, i didn't do anything to keep it on her! she didn't mind it. eventually she took it off, but not for 10-15 min. when she was little, dave would always put his baseball hats on her head, and as she grew older and learned how to say hat, she became obsessed with hats! so i think that has something to do with it!
glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

your daughter looks so pretty in these shots!

Full of JOY said...

aww! i love the ones of ash with her!!