29 October 2006

pictures

we went over to our good friends house the other evening. mike and jess festa made dinner for us and we had a lovely evening just hanging out, enjoying the conversation. and i asked if they by chance had a digital camera, which they did, and were gracious enough to take some pictures of us and email them so i could post them for you all to see. so, here i am, 5 months pregnant, and really starting to show!

and here is david, making fun of me. he's really not that fat. only when he sticks it out.



and here we are together. the most updated picture yet! i think we look cute!


9 comments:

Eric said...

Beyond cute - absolutely adorable!

amanda said...

you guys are so cute :-)

I can't wait to have a new baby at church! Might distract me a little during the services ;-) but thats okay.

ashley said...

dave you're a sexy mama with a beer gut that big!!

la--you're looking so cute. definately pregnant. you should get a knit dress!! and boots. :)

love you. come visit us soon!! let me know what week you're coming and i'll take off of work.

Anonymous said...

Comment from Ukraine: I am so exiting about your pregnancy! I remember I was touching belly of my sister when she was pregnant - I know, it's so amazing to feel and guess movements of child!!! And on this picture - you are very beautiful couple - I wish you happiness! Irena

Matt H said...

Dave, you're finally starting to show!

Anonymous said...

Laura~

AW! You look great! It's fun to see the pics...you'll have to keep them coming once a month now until d-day (delivery day!) = )
Exciting!

Tell Dave nice hair cut!

Cynthia said...

Laura- HOW fun! i love pregnant tummy pics.. :) AND Dave- yes. you are looking good- how far along are ya? you look like you are passing Laura up!
Well- I hope to be able to see this baby siegrist when I'm up there!

David said...

I get some sharp pains from the baby kicking sometimes, but other than that I am doing great. Oh the way hunger just rushes over me!!! It is as if the baby just flips a switch and all of the sudden I have to eat NOW!!! I can't wait for it to all be over;)

Laura Siegrist said...

david, you stole my words! that's just what i said to you the other day!!! i can't believe you, stealing a pregnant woman's words to get sympathy for yourself...shame on you!