01 November 2006

i had a slight accident tuesday night...had to go to the ER. dave blogged about it, so you can read it there. i'm having a hard time typing. http://www.davidasiegrist.blogspot.com/ i'm ok though, don't worry too much!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Laura,
Just reading over your blog. I see that your a Lost fan, so are Joe and I! We can't miss an episdoe! Emma, our baby, so far has been really good during the show! :-)

Its fun to read over your pregnancy comments. I can't believe that my little baby is two months already.
It maybe hard to realize, but you'll miss being pregnant. I miss being able to feel her doing her tumbling exercises!

Enjoy your belly now, the last month is no fun! :-)

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Glad you're okay!! How are things going out in Jermyn/Peckville? It is to weird to be out here now with all new people...we miss our PA friends! = )

We hope things are going well with you guys and with people at church. Tell everyone hello for us.

Keep posting those cute pregnant shots as you progress!

Anonymous said...

LAURA!!! You got 8 stitches! Were you scared? I just know I'm going to do that someday. I'm so glad dave was able to take you. Dan wants to know when the wee one is due. see you Thursday...(I can wash dishes :) Keep away from sharp objects. (janet)