04 March 2007

Yea for pictures!!!!

i now have NEW pictures up on my photobucket site. the link button is not working for me, so here's the website, http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l6/laura_siegrist//
there are some new albums to check out:
Random Pictures of Dave
Study and Baby Room
Updated Living Room
Wittmer House
for those of you who have been to our house before, you will notice quite a change! we love it. and we are SO glad that the baby's room is finished and david now has a nice office area.
and on a side note, i am feeling much better now! still getting more rest, but otherwise great!

4 comments:

Eric said...

pictures are awesome! Glad to hear you're feeling better....next time it will be for real. :)

ashley said...

awesome pictures la.

the baby's room and furniture is super cute. it has your style all over it!! and i'm excited to see that dave has such good taste in baby clothes. and i like your painted "baby" block!!

your living room and house look different! i really like the new entertainment center and everything just looks so cozy.

don't worry about the bed when i come to visit. i'll gladly sleep in the living room! i can't wait. i'm counting down the days. love you!!

kiltsandthistles said...

RE: Your comment on a bit ago.

In a sense I am doing it in the “Catholic tradition” in that I am doing it over the same period of time. However I am not practicing it in the sense of the Catholic belief that I can purify myself to prepare to celebrate the death and resurrection of Christ. I chose to do it over the Lenten period because it does lead up to the death and resurrection but I chose to do it for the purpose of trying to change my focus and use the “addictions” I have to focus on prayer and time spent with Him. Also it made sense because it seems now should be a time when we reflect more in-depth on the greatest love and sacrifice ever shown to me, you and all man-kind. Does that explain it? (Thanks for asking by the way)

Eric said...

very very very very very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'm totally not excited or anything!) :)