03 April 2007

maybe thursday?

my best friend, ashley, drove here from IN to spend the week with me. she made dinner for us last night and made homemade strawberry shortcake. it's been great to have her here. she's encouraged us alot. today we found out that although arianna is gaining weight, the dr.'s are now saying she can't come home until thursday. so we were a little disappointed, and really hoping that doesn't change again. ash drove me down to see her today, and here are a few pictures from that trip. i LOVE this first picture of her staring at me! she's SO cute! i just want to take her home...we are trying to be patient.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Laura, I found your site from Joanna's blog... your daughter is absolutely beautiful, God is so gracious in His healing. I saw that she had to have heart surgery in danville - i'm assuming that's Geisinger Hospital - that's where I was born! Small world, huh? I hope you have a wonderful day!

Lisa H.

Anonymous said...

La -
I have been inside more hospitals with my niece Grace, but no one can truly know what you are going through. Don't be discouraged by not being able to go home! God has perfect timing. I will conitnue to lift you up, Dave as well, and ouf course your bundle of new baby.
Meegs

kiltsandthistles said...

She is soooooo BEAUTIFUL Laura!!! I am so glad that Ashley is there to provide you and Dave comfort and encouragement. That has got to be a bit of a load off your shoulders. I will continue to pray that little Arianna will be home in your arms and in her own room TOMORROW!!! God bless!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there...it will all be over soon!! May the Lord continue to give you guys grace through all this.
Arianna is beautifuL!!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Joannas site as well... your daughter is beautiful and precious... Wishing you and your family the best!