26 April 2007

snapshots



i love how calm and relaxed she looks in this picture



here she is with the surgeon, Dr. Pourmahgadam, at her post-op appt. this past week





looks like ari has something in common with her daddy
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

ashley said...

LOVE the pictures, La. she looks great! i miss sniffing her little neck!

Anonymous said...

SHE is SO beautiful. It looks like you guys are doing so well. I am excited to meet her someday! I bet you're a great mom! :)

love you guys!

Jamie said...

I just now realized I never said congratulations for the birth of your beautiful daugther. Being a parent is a wonderful gift. I wish you the very best.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I go back through Joanna's old posts just to get to the link that lets me check up on ya'll. Praise God for life and normality (assuming you've gotten any of that, yet) lol. LOVE the pics, especially of the one with Arianna's surgeon. I pray he said everything looked PERFECT.

Eric said...

All i can really say is Awwwww!! Lisa and I are going to talk to Dan and Heidi and see if there is a time we could grab some coffee. The first time slot that pops into head is possible after the wedding on Saturday - we should be done with our commitments by like 4pm.

Anonymous said...

David and Laura,
Ariana is beautiful, and she looks just perfect! We are so thrilled that God has blessed you with her, and that she is doing so well. One of Don's favorite things still is to snuggle with the kids. Emily calls him her "Snuggle Bunny"! We can't wait to meet Ari when we are there for TLC in August. I love that you are sometimes calling her Ari, it's such a cute nick name!
Don, Charlotte, Elijah and Emily

Full of JOY said...

i LOVE these pictures....wow!!