sleep grins (what babies do as they fall asleep) they are so fleeting, but my dad actually managed to get one on camera!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay! Pictures. She is sooo adorable Laura! I pray things are going well for you!! How is she sleeping at night? Logan sleeps about 5 hours now although last night he reverted back to 3!
Laura, Ariana is so beautiful! I'm so glad that you are getting to enjoy her so much. I can't believe that she's already two months old! Only 2 1/2 more months until I get to see her in person! Charlotte
Laura and Dave, she is beautiful! I don't think I have seen her yet. Her hair is so dark - just like mom and dad. I don't know how I got a blue eyed, blonde hair little girl with Josh's dominant jewish genes! Hope you guys are doing well!
Hey Laura!! Yes I AM still alive :) it was good to ready your blog, its been SO long, so I looked back through your past entries. Ariana is BEAUTIFUL, I really want to see her in person. She is just so precious. How is motherhood? How has your life/marriage changed? I am doing good (finally posted an update). I will have to check yours more frequently.
Laura, Ariana is so beautiful and all that hair! Emma is a baldy, but we still love her. She is going to be nine months June 11th. Take as many pictures as you can, believe me it goes way too fast!
Andy (aka Berry) is Emma's Godfather, or G-daddy as he likes to say. He loves little Emma and I know he is going to enjoy having her around. Its great to be able to see him now. 5 minutes compared to 5 hours away is a huge difference!
It was great finally meeting the young one! :) I'm glad we were able to connect when we were in last weekend! Sorry we were so tired and run down - it was crazy. But as everyone has said, the baby is gorgeous - and she looks much older than two months.
oh my word. the child is gettin old... and i still need to see her. when you get back from indiana, i am gonna come visit for a couple hours. i miss you soo badly!!
9 comments:
Yay! Pictures. She is sooo adorable Laura! I pray things are going well for you!! How is she sleeping at night? Logan sleeps about 5 hours now although last night he reverted back to 3!
Laura,
Ariana is so beautiful! I'm so glad that you are getting to enjoy her so much. I can't believe that she's already two months old! Only 2 1/2 more months until I get to see her in person!
Charlotte
laura I gasp every time I see a picture of her... she is breathtaking. *thinking about you
(Anne...a.k.a. "janet")
oh she's a cutie..and looks great in yellow, just like her mama.
hope you're doing well. i'm still trying to call you. hope we can catch up soon. ::big hug!!::
Laura and Dave, she is beautiful! I don't think I have seen her yet. Her hair is so dark - just like mom and dad. I don't know how I got a blue eyed, blonde hair little girl with Josh's dominant jewish genes! Hope you guys are doing well!
Hey Laura!! Yes I AM still alive :) it was good to ready your blog, its been SO long, so I looked back through your past entries. Ariana is BEAUTIFUL, I really want to see her in person. She is just so precious. How is motherhood? How has your life/marriage changed? I am doing good (finally posted an update). I will have to check yours more frequently.
Love ya!
Laura,
Ariana is so beautiful and all that hair! Emma is a baldy, but we still love her. She is going to be nine months June 11th. Take as many pictures as you can, believe me it goes way too fast!
Andy (aka Berry) is Emma's Godfather, or G-daddy as he likes to say. He loves little Emma and I know he is going to enjoy having her around. Its great to be able to see him now. 5 minutes compared to 5 hours away is a huge difference!
oh, the last picture of her smiling made my day!
It was great finally meeting the young one! :) I'm glad we were able to connect when we were in last weekend! Sorry we were so tired and run down - it was crazy. But as everyone has said, the baby is gorgeous - and she looks much older than two months.
oh my word. the child is gettin old... and i still need to see her. when you get back from indiana, i am gonna come visit for a couple hours. i miss you soo badly!!
Post a Comment