here are the latest pictures of arianna. she is now 10 lbs. 12 oz. and 22" long. she is just below average for her age, but considering all she has been through, her pediatrician is very happy with where she is at. today she got 4 vaccines, 1 oral and 3 shots in her legs! she did NOT like them! dave laughed when she cried (because she is so cute) and i held her when the nurse gave them to her. tonight she has a little fever and has been fussing and sleeping alot. i can tell she isn't feeling so good from them. i've been giving her some extra tlc. she is now 11 wks. old!
i just love the look on her face! she just stares at you with those big eyes, wondering what in the world you are doing.
i am putting on the sweater i crocheted for her. you can see she's not too happy about it.
she's still not happy
i took it off so we could get a good picture together. obviously, you can see she likes daddy more than me! she's crying in all the pictures with me, and happy in all the pictures with him! i am going to have to remedy this sometime.


6 comments:
beautiful! God has done a miracle. Thank you for continuing to share her life with us. May God continue to bless her with good health. -Alesha
www.xanga.com/akconklin
oh boy do i remember those shots. anna, my little sister used to have a fever for a couple days after them. have a blast in indiana!!
Seriously La - she doesn't look to happy- but they have their faces and stages. Gotta love em'
She's so cute! Those big eyes are great! Glad to see and hear that you three are doing well. Have a wonderful summer and keep the posts and pics coming!
:)
Hey Lar! She is SO SO SO cute! :) Its been awhile since I checked out your blog. I need to come up for a visit sometime this year. I would love to meet her and see you guys. I am flying out today to Chicago to be in Keri Wasson's wedding. :) I am excited should be a good time! I will have to post about it when I return.
Love ya,
Meg
Hey Laura,
Time for some more pictures, if you can manage between taking care of Arianna AND Dave! ;)
Hope you three are well and enjoying the summer heat wave I hear is hitting the midwest and northeast.
Post a Comment